Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's May! Hurray!

I'm not sure if I can ever write a post quite as...ummm...interesting as A's last one, but I never claimed to have an interesting life.

April flew by! I'm not sure what all I did, but I stayed very busy. We had a big picnic with some friends that I meet on the internet. That was a blast! One of my SILs got married and the onther one had her first baby. Money is tight, but DH still has a job, so I can't complain too much. We have been thinking about getting a new house, but we're still in the 'talking' stage.

I've been buying some Christmas presents for Little Man. So that's fun. Have a few more for other people but not many.

We had a yard sale a few weeks ago and made $177.00...so not bad at all. We're hoping to have another one here soon.

May is shaping up to be busy as well. My MIL's bday is coming up soon. And ofcourse Mother's Day (which a friend may-or-maynot be coming). Then we're going to see my BIL later this month.

Ummmm...oh, dinner with my Author friend (she's PUBLISHED!)...and possibly a baby shower AND a birthday party. Whew.

Anyhow, life may not be interesting for some but it's busy!!!

Peace Out!

No comments: