Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It is almost Christmas!!! where has the time gone...

OMG!!!  I cannot believe it is almost Christmas again.  I have all my shopping done, but as usual, I do not have my boxes mailed out yet.  They are going to be late.  Go figure.  I have been so busy with the new job and training upon training upon training.  But I am finally where I want to be.  Now I just have to study and get my A+ certification.  I am working on it.  I have 6 months, and I have a feeling I am going to take all of those 6 months.  Between the baby and Christmas and training, it has been a little rough.  

Anyways, we hve a friend staying with us for Christmas, so we will have a nice big happy household for Christmas, which is one of the things I miss about being closer to family for the holidays.  But home, for now, is where the Air Force sends us.  I do miss my family, but I am also enjoying the new experiences out here.  I would love to bring all my friends out here to visit, and I now they will get around to it eventually.  and there is also us going back to the east coast to visit.  

Oh well, I guess I should get back to work...as that is what I am getting paid for.  :)

No comments: